Haiz... another pissed day...-.-

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Well... it's not like i want to post some insulting posting here. but it's the truth and to be the truth, my father get really mad cuz this problem. What the problem is? Well, you see lately the JKR (Jabatan Kerja Raya) is repairing the rocky road which is full of holes in my area. It's a nice thing to hear about it cuz the road really lausyXD. BUT!!! there is a but here. i really get pissed off when i drive home. not only me, my father who reach home in the late evening was really really mad and like wanna kill people==... cant explain in word so i just post some photos to share with you guys.

nice, new road but wait... it really strange. yep, that too high from my house entry road.

my left side view.

my center view.

my right side view.

zoom in a bit...

do you think this car can go out the road with this height?... (my father's car. kena scratch underneath... pretty badly i think...)

i was lucky, scratch a bit underneath only but not my fahter car==...

so, as you can see why my father really mad and why i so pissed off. not only my house road entry only, my aunt, my neighbours all kena. my aunt did complain to the workers and you know what my aunt told me? they say"if you think its easy to do, then go do it yourself la." cibai!!!*oops*. that what the JKR worker say. man getting really pissed so complain to the headquarter. they say"we will go and fix it on monday". walau ea... today is thursday, and they say fix on monday. CRAP. They think we no need go out ha!!! Dont have a well plan before the construstion, job done like that only, no survey is done when the road is fixed, and workers are all CRAP!!! that what they did wrong in the first place and now they like toying us. sianz...

0 comments: