hahaha~~ Brain System Error~~ hahahaXD

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

hahaha... today was really a crazy day for meXD. duh... haha, cuz it programming test today and i did a messy job in it. lol. well, remember there is a quick question which is really simple sound like this:
Draw an array of As and state the a[2][5] and a[6][3]. then label 'X' in the boxes.

sound really easy leh~ but, u know what i did? haha!!! these are my answerXD:

hahaha~~~ stupid le. this is me when i having my programming test. lol. don know what my brain is thinking at that time. hahaha... this is juz a simple post to show my stupid thinking on today's test. so wouldn't write much and let's laugh at my stupid answer ba. muahahahaXD~~ but, luckily, the question only 1 marks. lol~~~

4 comments:

gio said...

wat? i tot the question askd for binary stuff. btw, i dont even understand the question..

Syn said...

haha... i only understand the question by the time i hand in. sad-.-

ZZZManZZZ said...

lol...i tot the ans was correct..=.=

Syn said...

haha... at first i was thinking my answer is correct also but after think for a while, MAN my answer was wrong lol...