No Manners Driver On De Road.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, i was really pissed off by one driver when i drive home from Sentosa badminton court today. Ok, give u an imagination. After u finish ur play at the badminton court, as usual, u drive home. The road was peaceful until when u drive at a straight road, with one car in front of u, driving at speed of 80km/h. so, of course u will follow the same speed and drive safe. But, here come a noob diver whom i think using rasuah to get the driving license. flash light u behind from behind (non-stop). But, i don care. If he intend to overtake me, go ahead cuz the speed limit for the road is 80km/h. somehow, he drive closer to my car (estimation beyond 50cm). i still don care, if u hit me, u pay cuz its ur fault. or else, call the police and see who wrong. so when i almost reach my home, i open my signal, slow down my car, and turn. he horned non-stop!!! let u judge the situation. who is wrong at here and why is he horn??? Fuck U jibai driver!!! donno how to drive go back drink ur mother milk la!!! FUDD!!! Oops, i'm sorry if i offense u. but this driver is really pissed me off. here his car characteristics, a proton persona, silver in color and window tint orange or brown. honestly, his window tint wouldnt pass through the JPJ standard i think, cuz i really cant see the driver inside, all image are reflected back. last but not least, drive safe and hey, u so kiasu, i so kiasi bo. so don play with me while on the road.

0 comments: