Stressy, can u find someone else as ur new host?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Stress!!! Stress!!! Stress!!!"
One of my favorite phrases in my dictionary. Though, who never been stress before. Well, i can't say anything if you said that person was you. Honestly, i having stress lately. Everything suddenly turn upside down and what i done always not as smooth as it was to be. Damn, why is this has to happen to me now? However, thanks to it, i was able to reviewing myself again and think of a lot of things. That is, i should change. yep, change from a lazy bug to a... haven't thought of what kind of bug i wan to beXD. hahaha... but, definitely not the lazy bug anymore. Here is some bug that take in my consideration:

1) hardworking bug:- well, most people want to be hardworking and become the best ever. but it just doesn't suit me cuz i have been being a lazy bug all this long. should i give it a try?

2) thinker bug:- a bug that like to thinkXD. personally, i have give it a try years ago. hahaha, but looks like my brain just doesn't fit this bug last time. since it a few year passed since i tried it, should i try it again?

3) profession bug:- FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS! this bug always FOCUS!!! no matter what it do, it just focus on what it gonna to be. i have been sharpen my focus skill, should i try this one and focus on my profession?

4) critical bug:- I like this bug. but i can't be one of it. my brain processor just not fast enough to think critically. well, a critical bug is able to give critical ideas, critical answer and critical solution on the problems are. I am not a critical thinker!!! BUT, I WAN TO TRY THIS BUG!!! should i change to this kind of bug?

5) Stress bug:- live with stess, sleep with stress, and eat with stress. don wan to chase the stress out and let me continue be the host for the stress so that i can be encouraged according to the stress put on me. Surely, this is my last choice. i will be craz if i be a stress bug. last choice for the change, ya, last choice...-.-




CHANGE!!! GOD BLESS ME!!! LOL~~~

0 comments: